2018-11-19 17:07 供稿单位: 朗阁海外考试研究中心 责编:朗阁海外考试研究中心 浏览次
考试日期 2018年11月17日 Part 1考题总结 考题总结 Shoes
How often do you buy shoes?
Have you ever bought shoes online?
Do you know anyone who likes to buy a lot of shoes?
What’s your favourite type of shoes?
Do you watch movies?
How often do you watch movies?
What kind of movies do you like?
Do you prefer to go to a movie alone or with others?
Do you prefer to watch movies at home or in a cinema?
What do you know about painting?
Have you learned drawing or painting?
Is it important to hang pictures at home?
What kind of paintings do you like?
If someone wants to draw a picture of you, will you agree?
Have you ever cooked?
Do you like cooking?
Do you want to learn how to cook?
Is it difficult to cook Chinese food for you?
What kinds of places do you like to go on holiday?
Who would you like to go on holiday with?
Where do you plan to go for holidays in the future?
Do you like the city you are living now?
Which city have you been to recently?
Do you prefer the city or the countryside?
What kind of cities do you like?
Which city do you want to go to?
Are public parks very important in China?
Are there many pbulic gardens in China?
Do you think there are enough public gardens or parks in your hometown?
What do you think are the benefits of having gardens in the city?
Why do people who live in cities like public gardens?
How often do you drink water?
What kinds of water do you like to drink?
Do you drink bottled water or water from machine?
Do you like to wear sunglasses?
Where can you buy sunglasses?
Do people in your country wear sunglasses?
How often do you wear a watch?
What was your first watch like?
What kinds of watches do you like to wear?
Do people still wear watches in your country?
What’s your favourite color?
Do you like dark colors?
Are there any colors you dislike?
Do you usually wear clothes in your favourite color?
Do you like to listen to music?
What kinds of music do you like?
Have you been to a concert or live performance?
What are the differences between listening to live music and from recordings?
What kinds of music are popular in China?
Is music an important subject at school in China?
Part 2考题总结 考题总结 1. A sport that you have watched (on TV) before and you want to try.
2. A language you want to learn (not English).
3. Someone you haven’t seen before but you would like to know more.
4. A person who helps to protect the environment.
5. An inddor or outdoor place where it was easy for you to study.
6. A beautiful city.
7. A place you plan to travel to that is far away from your home.
8. Something given to you that you really need.
9. An important plant in your country.
10. Something you made that you gave to other people.
11. A film or TV program that made you laugh.
12. An occasion when you were scared.
13. An activity you would do when you are alone in your free time.
14. A time that you looed for information from the Internet.
15. A party that you joined.
16. An interesting talk or lecture.
17. A family business you know.
雅思口语趋势分析和备考指导 2018年11月17日的这场考试题目几乎都是本季度的常见题目，大家应该已经能比较熟知考官的出题范围了，所以考生碰到如drink water, sunglass, plant等看起来比较“另类”的题目时不要慌张，要跟自己平常的生活习惯联系起来，有条理的讲明白自己喝水/戴墨镜的原因即可。遇到P2 题目时也要稳住心态，跟之前学过的题卡联想一下看看有没有类似的论据，如a place you plan to travel to that is far away from your home和a beautiful city就完全可以是做同一个地方，考生只要阐述明白（喜欢这个地方）原因就可以了。