2019-06-20 15:25 供稿单位: 未知 责编:青岛朗阁 浏览次
2)模仿结构造出自己的句子。 比如： Children can fast adapted to their new environments behaviorally when they start their kindergarden.
1) Some animals have behaviorally adapted to their environments
2) Marmots are rodents.
3) they live in a variety of habitats.
4) even though they spend the significant portion of the year hibernating, marmots are still considered excellent subjects for animal behavioral studies
5) They reside throughout the eastern region of North America where there is a temperate climate, where the growing season lasts for at least five months of the year
6) It's when the food is available.
7) There is no frost covering the grass and vegetative parts of a plant’s herbs
8) growing season refers to the availability of the food they eat,
9) their mating ritual is just so impersonal.
10) it’s not as if they aren’t ready for the real world because they are.
11) they live in open fields where there is lots of edible vegetation.
12) And what I really like is that they even have greeting ceremonies.
13) That seems so bizarre.
14) the weather conditions are much harsher.
15) all the Olympic marmots, male and female, eat, play, work and nurture the young together.
16) cooperation increases the survival rate of the Olympic marmots.
17) They keep their young at home until they are physically able to survive on their own.青岛朗阁培训中心官网或致电0532-68615773 详细了解